The Way I Live my life has been a disaster again…
So, I posted earlier today telling how busy I have been, which is quite true. Here are a few truths that need to be told to hold me accountable. Does any of this make a difference to the 10 readers I have? Who knows, but it makes a difference to me.
Here it goes…
- haven’t been very good with my vitamins and meds again
- picked up my z-pack 5 days after I ordered it. I could have been better by the time I picked it up.
- i haven’t taken my z-pack pill today… doing that when I finish this post
- exercising is a good thing but i am frustrated with the results right now
- my house is a disaster and i would die if most of the world came to my door
- i am worried the golf tournament is going to fall apart under my command
- didn’t take my meds today…
- 5 am hasn’t been half as cool the last week as it was a few weeks ago… i wonder why
- i haven’t had a Coke in over 2 months… amazed but would totally go drink the one in the van if it weren’t raining… okay maybe not but i know there is one in there.
I ran (or tried tonight). Worked out first and did 60 squats while holding a 20 pound dumbell so my legs were a bit off for the run. It was the ‘make up’ run for the one that I did earlier that ‘didn’t count’ because my phone ate the workout. Anyway, my body was telling me no on the run so I decided to do one of my crazy walk and dance to the tunes for my run. Then I pushed a button on my phone by accident and had to start over so I ended up walking/running/dancing a little over 3 miles. Felt good to get back out there and I know for a fact that I can’t skip days. It just doesn’t feel good to skip and try to start again.
Just for Today
1. Fridge is not working… grrr…
2. I will go to bed before midnight.
3. Lots of golf stuff entered in computer today.
4. Did my workout… Did my run/walk/dance
5. Chad’s chicken was delicious
6. Sarah comes tomorrow to help me take a big big leap… more on that… when I get a chance to share.